Who should consider a Bridges service?
- You can no longer live alone safely.
- You are dependent on others to help with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and meal preparation.
- You walk with a walker or cane, perhaps need personal assistance with ambulation (walking), or are in a wheelchair.
- You need 24-hour supportive care and supervision.
- You need management of your medication regime.
What services do you include at a Bridges residence?
- Care and supervision on a 24-hour basis by a trained caregiver.
- Supervision and health monitoring by a professional nurse.
- Medication management.
- Home cooked, nutritious (and delicious!) meals, three times each day, along with snacks.
- Personal laundry service and housekeeping.
- Haircuts and styling by a beautician.
- Planned and spontaneous activities and entertainment.
- Transportation to and from medical appointments.
- Frequent excursions and diversions.
What are the meals like at Bridges?
Do you provide activities at Bridges?
- Baking at Bridges
- Family Brunch
- Movie Nights
- Walking Group
- Monthly local entertainment, at Bridges
- Reading Group
- Happy Hour
- Bridges Spa Day
- Evening ride and dessert out on the town
- Dancing and refreshments
- Summer picnics
Are there private rooms available?
Can Bridges residents have their own furniture?
Are Bridges residences affordable? How much does Homecare cost?
- All rooms are $375.00 / day billed monthly, with a $2,000 non-refundable, move-in fee.
- Homecare rates are $27.50 / hour, $28.50 / hour on Weekends
Monthly fee includes the following:
- Care and supervision by a trained caregiver 24 hours a day
- Supervision and health monitoring by a registered nurse
- Medication management
- Transportation to/from medical appointments with nurse advocacy
- Homemade meals three times daily and unlimited snacks
- Planned and spontaneous activities, excursions and diversions
- Haircuts and styling by a beautician
- Laundry and ironing service
- Housekeeping service
- Car and driver service
- Entitlement of special treatment
Is there a down payment or contract commitment?
Will insurance cover Bridges costs?
What are some examples of unique qualities, services, & amenities at a Bridges residence?
- We accommodate only a small number of residents, 10 or less.
- The average ratio of caregivers to residents is 1 to 3, rather than the standard average of 1 to 9.
- Our Registered Nurse accompanies residents to doctor appointments to provide individual advocacy.
- We attract the highest quality caregivers and maintain a low turn over rate by offering the highest pay rate in the industry.
- The physical surroundings are unparalleled; gracious turn of the century estates – thoughtfully renovated and decorated to preserve the charm and grace of the period.
- Bridges offers a monthly activity plan based solely on the suggestions of the residents and their families, tailored to each resident’s particular interest.
- Bridges offers one-on-one outings.
- Books, magazines and newspapers are purchased based on the residents’ requests.
- Bridges provides a variety of music tailored to the enjoyment of the residents.
- Each room is furnished with charming antique furniture and lovely fabrics.
- A beautician, barber and podiatrist provide service to the residents.
- Prospective residents are not required to submit a financial statement. We believe this is personal information. Costs of residency are provided and discussed. The prospective resident and his/her family are the best suited to decide if residency is economically appropriate.
What else does your staff do to make Bridges feel more like home?
At Bridges, we truly listen to our residents to learn what might make them happy, and, if possible, do our best to accomplish it. We could tell you more stories, but we think by now you’ll see the nature of the relationships – the friendships – that develop between Bridges residents and staff members.
We look forward to the possibility of developing a friendship with you and adding your stories to our scrapbook.